Sunday, January 30, 2011

Can you help me name my 'saucy' new poem? Best title received by Sunday 6th Feb gets a signed hand-written copy in the post!

Young man! You make my mouth water
I was vegetarian before
But after just one taste of you
I’m your carnivore

Every glistening glance is a feast for my eyes
From your succulent shanks to your tender thighs
Let me pluck you, prepare you, oil your skin
As I take a moment to drink you in

Your rippled nipples like walnut whips
Surrounded in whirls of curls
Your breast moist under my fingertips
Softer than any girl’s

Don’t talk with your mouth full
Or bite off more than you can chew
The only dish I’m laying on my table
Is a man-sized portion of you

Natural, organic, nothing canned
I’m going to bake this cake by hand
No recipe to tell me how to do it
Forget extra virgin – here’s my cruet, unscrew it

For once I won’t listen to the three second rule
I could eat you off the floor
You’ve given me an appetite
I want you sizzling hot, not raw

I think it’s time to turn you over
I’m not quite sure you’re done just yet
So I’ll prick you ‘til your juices run
And I sense the scent of your salty sweat

I’ll stroke the fur of your ripe white peach
Push apart the flesh for my mouth to reach
The freshest fruit, the ripest bite
Of your sweetest meat, your sinews tight

Yes, I will have my fill of you
Over breakfast, lunch and dinner
I’ll truly make a meal of you
Who cares about getting thinner

When I’ve got you to plump me up
To wet my lips, to fill my cup
Make me melt as I slowly thaw
Keep me coming back for seconds
Please sir, can I have some more?

Copyright Marcus Reeves © 2011

No comments: